Search This Blog

Monday

Mixed Media - Card





Hi All....

Today I have a Mixed Media Card to share with you all which I did for a friend of mine.

I have used a thick white CS for the card. I have done an envelope card with mixed media.  
I adhered handmade velvet leather CS and applied gesso (prima - white) with stencil and sprayed colours splash, added wooden chippies by coating them with Viva gold, embellished the card with handmade flowers with leaves done by spellbinder dies, added metal charms, micro glitter prills and added some pearl strings to finish the front cover.  Also did resin heart and adhered it on the flip open side of the card.

Few close up shots:






Sharing this art with 



Hope you all like this little creation of mine.

Will join with yet another work of mine,

Stay Blessed!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment