Search This Blog

Thursday

My Prince








Hi Dearies

Today I have a LO to share with you all.  Went head on heals with the mood board inspiration everywhere and was really interested in playing with the colours and fab textures.  So I picked my take on the little art  and went into total out and out Masculine theme .........(not my usual self where I use lots of flowers and my fav butterflies ).

I have used  DCWV CS, Prima White Gesso, Dustty Attic Stencil, Lindy's Magical Blue Mica Powder, Distress Crayons Blue, Finnabair Patina Paste, Art ingredients, Wooden Chippies, Finnabair New Sparks Unicorn hair (its just lovely!!),3D Matt Gel, Micro Beads, Micro fine glitter, Art Stones (Finnabair), Metal Charms, DCWV paper strips, cheese cloth, black sisal, Heidi Swap stickers and word phrases.

I firstly applied clear jesso, then heat set the LO, later started treating with lots of textures with gesso, colours,cut strips of paper, distressed the edges,  for more colouring used Lindy's Mica Powder, Distress Blue crayons and coloured the LO,  used 3D Matt Heavy body gel to stuck beads, art stones and placed the charms hand wrote the sentiments, fussy cut, stuck the stickers and phrases around the layout, used the phrases which were apt for my son as he is one (LOL)! Finally, gave white jesso splashes around the LO.

I choose my son's pic as the model image......he's a teenager and I was happy I was creating this for him as he would always say I don't do anything for him .......while I keep creating on custom orders...(LOL). This was truly nice and I enjoyed working on this as this was the first time I was using so many textures and layers and was truly happy the way the entire LO turned out.  Its immense pleasure when you do for your loved ones......(LOL) I made a loud one too I feel.  He's my ever charming PRINCE. A Happy mom I feel!!

Few close up shots:
















Sharing this little art of mine with







Image may contain: text


P.S. For SOS challenge my take is Charm/Ink/Alpas for this project.


Hope you all like what I share in this little space and put my heart out....!

Will join you guys with yet another work of mine very soon.

Stay Blessed!!
Cheers!!


Hema




No comments:

Post a Comment