Search This Blog

Sunday

Wonderland - DT





Hi Dearies


Today I share another canvas and as usual played around with more texture and mediums..
I loved the total outcome of the whole layout.

I have used tissue paper, TCW Brick stencil for gesso work, Lindy's Moon Mist starbust spray, Colour Arte silk acrylics, handmade felt roses, Viva gold, Metal charms, Finnabair Mini Art Stones, Mulberry flowers and leaves, fussy cut butterflies, Lace, chipboard window - negative, for branches - glue gun.

Sentiment - Alice in wonderland quote and also during spring we have more butterflies and they are everywhere to add colour and its a new re-birth for these little beautiful creatures.....and in all my works I ensure they are there to give a neat uplift and smile to whoever sees my work........I love flowers and butterflies.......💖

I was inspired with the focal pic which I choose, wanted to do a bright sunny and wonderland kinda theme........  for more shine dry brushed viva gold on to the LO. I loved the whole total outlook. Hope you all loved this little sharing of mine.

Few closeup shots:









Will be sharing this along:

















Freetanyflowers


Scrapourstash



P.S - My take on the Tic Tac Toe stash challenge is the middle row ...Ink/Gold/Shamrocks

Will join you all in yet another work of mine.

Stay Blessed!
Cheers!!

Hema💗

No comments:

Post a Comment