January 19, 2017

Mixed Media - Tag1



Hi Everyone....

Today I share a  mixed media Tag with you all.

I adhered watercolour paper on to the tag, and sprayed mists on to the watercolour paper and removed the excess and allowed to set. Then I applied distress inks on to the stencil and created a back ground for the tag and used a small mandala motif stamp and randomly stamped on the tag.  Now I used DustyAttic Stencil - Distressed Grid  and applied Prima Heavy white jesso.. and heat set it.  Now adhered few flowers, leaves and twine on to the tag.  Lightly applied soft gel and sprinkled little blue/green/ golden glitter randomly on to the tag. Took a white gel pen and outlined the tag completely for an uplift and wrote a sentiment with my new calligraphy pen ....which I'm quite experimenting now for all my projects.  

And finally loved the way the Tag came up.

I'm enclosing this little art to the following:







Hope you enjoyed....!!

Thank you for visiting my blog....
Stay Blessed!!


Love
Hema