Search This Blog

Thursday

My Snow - Mixed Media



Hi Dearies


Today I'm sharing this new project which has few cool techniques and I truly loved working on this and the outcome was indeed lovely to see...

I used glue gun technique on top of the canvas with some glitter adhered with 3D gel and loved the sparkle and icicle effect.  Then stuck few tissue paper crushed and dry set it and coated with heavy white gesso for a rough texture. Chose my centre pic, adhered it with DCWV Arctic paper stack stripes, distressed the edges with my Ranger Distresser and stuck it with foam for dimension.  I used ColourArte Twinkling H2O's  (Blue) and roughly coloured the outline from the centre pic for the blue shades....by then the tissue paper was totally dry. Now I used my Archival Coffee bean and Orange inks and distressed the right corner of my canvas for a shady effect which could coordinate with my centre pic. Now gave a dry coat of white gesso for a texture and lightened the whole canvas. Stuck handmade flowers, Spanish dry moss, wooden chippies, beads, pine cones, glitter snowflake cut into pieces and adhered it across the centre pic, Styrofoam balls in different sizes - adhered all these with 3D gel.  Hand wrote the tittle with my new calligraphy pen and distressed the edges, fussy cut few butterflies coordinating the whole layout and.....thaadaaaa......it was looking lovely indeed.

Sharing a few closeup shots:










I worked on this layout for:

  

MMW Creative challenge #12: Winter Moodboard





Grab our Badge


Craftylifechallenges


Mixedmediaplace

CCB February
Canvascorpbrands



Lemoncraft- Gossmer Love

Hope you all enjoyed this work of mine.....if so please leave some love!!


Thank you so much.....

Stay Blessed !!

Cheers !!

Hema

39 comments:

  1. Your canvas is gorgeous Hema! Unfortunately I don't see any Cuts2luv products on it so you can't enter for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline.....thank you for visiting my blog again...and I'm very upset that two projects of mine have the same comments and i'm sad to say that I'm not able to find your products out here in India.... :( I'm disheartened!! ((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Hema, oh I love this project, great details it truly has a sensational winter feel. Thanks for joining the Cuts2luv challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi France....sorry for replying late....thank you so much you loved my work...Surely shall play around and hope I get your products out here in India....very soon. ((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Valerie...thank you so much for visiting my blog and its truly a honour...getting an appreciation from you. You inspire many artists like me....feels too good for me ((LOVE n HUGS))!!

      Delete
  4. wow you make a stunning job background, the color is so beautiful! Love it ! Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie...thank you so much for visiting my blog and truly an honour to receive such lovely comments from artists like you all..... I'm totally happy about this ((Love n HUGS))!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Sandra.....thank you so much for your love!! ((HUGS))

      Delete
  6. I'm in love with the techniques used in this layout. Love the blue butterflies.... Coordination of all the components is so falling into place. Love u my dear.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jaanu. ..firstly thanks for visiting my blog. ...... and thanks for such lovely comments. .... ((hugs))♡♡♡♡

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hi Anu....firstly thanks for visiting my blog!!....and thanks for your love ((HUGS))

      Delete
  8. This is awesome Hema!!!loved every bit of the detailed work in it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Swags....thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some love....((Hugs))

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hi Anu....thank you so much sweetie!!

      Delete
  10. Nice !!!! Thank you from MMW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Inga....thank you so much!! (HUGS)!!

      Delete
  11. Hi Laura....thank you for your lovely comments!!(HUGS)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at the Canvas Corp Brands Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie.....thank you so much for your lovely comments((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  13. You have made a very beautiful canvas. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Life Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary....thank you so much for your lovely comments!! ((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  14. Amazing creation wow lovely thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy....thank you so so much for your lovely comments....its like I have already won ........ur appreciation means a lot!! ((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  15. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret.....thank you so much for your lovely comments!!!(HUGS))!!

      Delete
  16. Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Lemoncraft :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mosia...thank you so much for your lovely comments ((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  17. Amazing! Thank you for joining us at Lemoncraft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya....thank you so much for your lovely comments((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  18. Beautiful!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Lemoncraft challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vairatka...thank you for your lovely comments ((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  19. Beautiful piece of art. Thanks for linking up at our challenge over at Canvas Corp Brand.
    CCB Crew Member - Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica....thank you so much for all the appreciation and love..((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  20. Beautiful canvas, I love that color so cheerful and the photo, it's all great !!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafy Life Challenges !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beatriz....thank you so much for your lovely motivational comments and love ((HUGS))!!

      Delete