Search This Blog

Thursday

For U - Venetian Card


Hi All.....

Today I'm here to share with you a 6.5 X 6.5" card with a matching Card box which I did for one of my buddy. I used white Neena Card stock as base and layered it with pink and white card stock on top of each other. I used  Dove Craft- Floral Muse Designer paper and distressed the edges with Ranger Distress tool.  Now I die cut the doily from Spell Binder doily die and a mask from Spellbinders Venetian Collection. I adhered  lace at two corners of the distressed edges..Now glued all the roses and embellies on to my card. Lastly, I used zig marker pen and outlined the card for a stitch effect..

I matched it with a card box  and adhered a label from Spellbinder label die and taaaddaa...my card was ready to be gifted.

Few close up shots :




I am enclosing this card for the following :



  

Brownsugarchallenge - #233, Anything Goes



Hope you all liked this little work of mine.

Stay Blessed!

Love

Hema

7 comments:

  1. Love your card with matching box - they are both really pretty. Unfortunately I can't see what your 'Something New' is. Could you please add this on to your post and I will be back later. Hugs Sue Pxxx Crafty Calendar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so gorgeous, love all your layers, distressing
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers

    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb...thank you for your lovely comments !! ((HUGS))!!

      Delete
  3. Love the Shabby and Chic card... Love the balance of the card and matching box. Loads of love dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jannuuuu....thank u so much my gal..!!((HUGS))

      Delete
  4. Love all the embellishments!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan. ....Thank you for your lovely comments and visiting my blog. .....♥♥♥♥

      Delete