January 19, 2017

For U - Venetian Card


Hi All.....

Today I'm here to share with you a 6.5 X 6.5" card with a matching Card box which I did for one of my buddy. I used white Neena Card stock as base and layered it with pink and white card stock on top of each other. I used  Dove Craft- Floral Muse Designer paper and distressed the edges with Ranger Distress tool.  Now I die cut the doily from Spell Binder doily die and a mask from Spellbinders Venetian Collection. I adhered  lace at two corners of the distressed edges..Now glued all the roses and embellies on to my card. Lastly, I used zig marker pen and outlined the card for a stitch effect..

I matched it with a card box  and adhered a label from Spellbinder label die and taaaddaa...my card was ready to be gifted.

Few close up shots :




I am enclosing this card for the following :



  

Brownsugarchallenge - #233, Anything Goes



Hope you all liked this little work of mine.

Stay Blessed!

Love

Hema