Search This Blog

Sunday

Expedition




Hello Ladies........

Yes....I'm back with another LO for the month which I did for Altair Blog. I have used the lovely Sunrise papercollection. I love these papers with lite background with some stamping prints, spray splashes on the paper which gives more depth to your projects. 

I have used clear gesso, topping it with crackle paste run through Prima flourish stencil and also tim holtz clear crackle on paper for more texture. To top it up all I have used LSG - Magicalshaker colors-Gutentag Teal, Autumn Mapel Crimson, Polka Purple, added few diecuts prints and with dies, new release shimmer flowers from Little Birdie - ItsyBitsy Store, chippies were heat set with LSG-EP - Gutentag Teal, Rasberry Lemonade, White, Clearly Clear- love the marble effect on my chippies, added a bit of cheese cloth, melange, small glass beads and final highlights with golden leaf foil.

Few close ups 









Sharing this with 


Loved the colors in the moodboard and also the gold hues...hence I have tried to bring in the same in my LO.



Inspired with the pastels and texture on this moodboard.


Yeaahhh.......travel....I always love to .....and my favourite dream destiny Paris.... I tried to bring in all the colors in the picture and added a map toooo and also the focal image ....love this carefree attitude and colorful mood which set this LO bright and glittery just like my mood to travel. We all love to travel dont we.....it's an experience that we want to share with others.  We want to tell a story of the thing s we've seen, the people we meet, and the culture we've experienced.  Most people tell this story thorough photographs, videos, diaries or even travel essays. Through this we are able to express the thrill and joy fron our travel experience. It's about sharing the beauty of our surroundings..... so here I  create this LO with full swing of travel......


Will be sharing more in the coming days.

Happy crafting ladies!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment