Search This Blog

Monday

Celebration for a cutie pie!!


Hello Ladies.....

I'm back with a new LO which I'm Guest Designing for Summer Studio. I won a challenge and was invited as their guest.  So here I'm sharing with you all gals.


I have used the pattern paper designed by our own Divya Tallap from Yelling yellow,  clear gesso, distressed with flourish stencil, added white gesso through Prima flourish stencil, sprayed with Yellow Rose of Texas magical powders, layered with altair pattern papers, added Prima flowers, newly launched Little Birdie flowers, few lace flowers, few diecuts of flowers, fairies, metal charms, Little Birdie's Primed wooden chippie, new released word chippies which are primed - I choose Celebration - heat embossed with LSG Golden angel wings EP and added ranger crackle on the chippie, added hexagon gold glitter and micro green glass balls and green sequences from Itsy Bitsy.

Few close up shots












Hope you guys like this little share of mine.
Many more to come .....stay tuned...

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment