Search This Blog

Tuesday

STEAMPUNK - QUEEN!!


Hello Ladies........

I'm back sharing a new work which I created for Altair Blog and this month's moodboard is Steampunk. So this is what I came up with .

I have used Altair - Tears and Drops - Paper pack collection which is specially made for Steampunk with gears background. I have used the pattern paper as my base here and have used Peekaboo - Gears stencil, Mixed media gesso - Grey from Itsybitsy store, Chippies from TECStudio - Gears - I have used the negatives too in the LO. Lindys Sprays and magicals - Bratwurst Brown Magical and EP, Ceasers gold EP, Cocoa Bean Spray, few washers and nuts from hardware which were gessoed with black gesso and later sprayed with Cocoa bean spray, mesh tape, mesh lace, guage was dry brushed with distress inks - Vintage photo, walnut stain, gathered twigs, in the end added mini art stones with Heavy gel, white acrylic splatters for finishing.

Few close up shots:








I'm sharing my work with

Lindys  P.S. Products are linked above
No automatic alt text available.

Hope you guys liked this LO for this month's challenge.  Hope to see more work share.

Happy crafting.....!!
Create....Share....Have fun!!


Cheers!!
Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment