Search This Blog

Tuesday

SPRING in BLOOM!!



Hello...Ladies....

Hope you all are doing fine. I'm catching up with Spring theme though its so so hot over here in Bangalore (LOL). Today my LO is for ItsyBitsy and this is my mid month share for this month's theme. 

I have used a wood background pattern paper and I choose the focal picture which will coordinate with my pattern paper. I have used wood stencil with Heavy white gesso from Itsy Bitsy store. Later did little stamping for texture with Gabrille's texture stamps, added Color Splash - Tangerine, Gold and Green matching the focal pic. Layered with diecut flowers, added Little birdie - vintage Flower set, added artstones from Fabrika Dekoru, white splatters for highlights and when its spring theme it cant go without flutters.....added fussy cut butterflies across the LO.

Hope you guys like this little share of mine.






Hope you guys like this little share of mine.  Hope to share more before the month end's.
Happy Crafting my dearies!!

Cheers!!
Crate...Share.... and fun!!

Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment