Search This Blog

Friday

Love is FOREVER!!!



Hello Gals.....

Today I have a LO to share with you all and its been long awaited for Altair Art blog and its my debut post as DT over here and its already late that I havent been able to share anything since I got my DT kit late ((Kudos to POSTAL))LOL!!!! But the wait is over now and I will be scrapping these gorgeous papers which are real treat to work with  and I had fun working on this tooo!!

I was so happy to receive my kit and the papers were so crisp and yummy that I fell in love with the papers alone. ((HAHHAHA))..... I didnt want to tear any sheets....but I had to use them for tags and layering hence used the 6x6 sheets for the same. I have used lots of stuff on to the LO. 

Firstly added clear gesso and gave it a brush. Now for texure I didnt not go the usual way adding stencil and gesso, rather used masking tape for creating texture, added Lindys spray Alpine Ice Rose Shimmer, Lindy's Magical Ramblin Rose Pink, Prima Honey comb texture stamp for stamping, few printed flower diecuts, handmade Foamirian Flowers, Mudra Wood Chippies - new release - Leafy Swirls & Elegant frames, few feathers, melange, artstones, guague, bottle cap, pearls, Heart jewellery pendent, fussy cut flowers and butterflies from the collection.










Hope you get inspired and share with us soon. I have used this collection for my work.....click on the image for more details.

  


Sharing with you all gals!!

Image may contain: text



Hope you guys like this little share of mine!!

Create.....Share and Have Fun!!

Cheers!!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment