Search This Blog

Wednesday

Eggy Couple - Valentine's Fun


Hello Gals.....


I have fun project to share and this is not any egg receipe ....but its an Art receipe with some fun creation.

I have done this for TTCRD blog as magazine publication. So lets get started....

Here I have used few foam eggs from Itsy Bitsy stores and have applied gesso, added Lindy's magical powder for coloring, for hats for males I have used a shampoo bottle cap and die cut for holding the hat.....google eyes, wiskers stickers, Viva Gold for a little shine.  And for females I have used lace, texture paste, gold beaded thread, few small silk flowers, metal crown charm, handmade clay embelishments, papericious chippies heat embossed, Fabrika decoru wooden embelishments, Art stones, Mudra new release chippies too...big leaves.

Few close ups










Hope you guys had some fun here ....

Happy creating and sharing!! 

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment