Search This Blog

Sunday

HEMA - Fabrika Decoru DT Call

#fabrikadecoru_dtcall
Hello Gals....

It is a sheer excitement to apply for this lovely creative team with so much talent there and always they choose lovely DT's whose work is so inspiring and I too would love to try my hands.

I like to create various projects like Cards/Layouts/ Scrapbook pages/ Art journaling/Altered projects...and so on and try Mixed media more.

I love all your products...Magic paints/Chippies/ Scrapbook Papers.....and so many lovely stuff to make with your products.

I have been making paper crafts like cards/ albums/ altered art/journal pages/mixed media......so on.  So art is totally my stress buster in my life. I love to make more mixed media projects as it gives freedom to use everything in your stash  and nothing goes waste......which I do include in my work.  I'm a self learnt mixed media artist and love to play with colors ....create anything which gives happiness. 


I want to be a part of this great team who are a par with their own creativeness. Hope my work brings an opportunity to learn and create more with you all. Enclosing my few pictures of recently worked projects.....more on my blog too.
             

Master Class Link - Forever-always-shabby-chic




       



I'm comfortable in all mediums.....water colors/acrylics.....any. I would love to experiment on new techniques and I always try to bring in all my works and each one I ensure I bring variation and each is different from the other and there's no repetition of the same.

Links         FB    :   HemaVelCraft
       Instagram  :   Hema SJ  
             Blog       :   Hema SJ - VelCraft
      Pinterest      :   Hemasai1972

Thanks again for creating an opportunity for many artists out there

Would love to hear from you.

Love

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment