I have been late to post this time as I was not keeping well. Today I have a journal spread to share with you all and I have used Digital Printable's from our store and have created this.
So lets start this small share of work....
- I have color printed this digital pic on a heavy Watercolor paper. And I have distressed the edges with Brushed Corduroy.
- After this I have used Alcohol ink on the ruffled edges of the water color paper. By mistake a drop of ink fell off on my printed side.....mistake do happen but look further steps how that disappears!!
- I have used a stencil with modelling paste.
- After heat setting the modeling paste I have used Fabrika Decoru's Magic paints to paint the journal and here I have used Magic brown, Black and Sunshine yellow. I love the sheen and shine it leaves once you paint them. I have also added some splatters all around.
- After dry setting the paint I have stamped for more texture with Archival ink black and texture stamps from Prima.
- I have also printed few more digital images here and will fussy cut them and adhere it to my journal spread.
- I have fussy cut them and highlighted with White Gelly Roll pen and Posca pen for highlights. Now our journal spread is all set and ready. I have added a small hand written sentiment. Few close up shares below:
So this is my share for now.....will be back soon with some more new work.
Kindly share your creations with us and for all the lovely stuff to create....Please visit our store for supplies and for more inspiration...please do visit our blog.