Search This Blog

Sunday

The Gorgeous!




Hello Gals.....

Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend....!!

Today I share with you all this little card created for the mood board of this months Blog challenge @ Off the Rails Scrap booking Blog.

                                                                Offtherailsscrapbookingdt


Image may contain: one or more people and text


I loved the Grey and White and wanted to make a LO....but I had this little image from IKE's digi stamp and I'm totally in love with this pic.Hence I used the image and created a beautiful card.

I have used a thick Black CS, paneled with Prima Rose Quartz collection paper pack, fussy cut the roses from the pack, used a white lace, some brown acrylic splashes,leaves chippies - heat embossed with Ranger gold and Wendy Vicchi's Watering can EP, highlighted and colored the image with Zig Real Color Brushes.......(my new entry into my stash)....I'm loving them a lot. 

Few close up shots




Also sharing with 


So what are you guys waiting for.....please hop on to our blog and share us your creativity.....!! 

Happy Crafting!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment