Search This Blog

Sunday

Femina - Delicate Laces



Hi Dearies......

I'm back with another LO to share with you all today. This I  have created for More Than Words Blog Challenge

I loved the challenge this month and its DELICATE......hmmm for me delicate is LACE totally feminine and I love lace. We women love everything trendy and light..... a good workmanship and elegance. Its totally feminine and who doesn't love the sensitive and sensitivity in a women's dress with Lace. So here's my take on the challenge and hope you guys like it.

I have used a lace printed paper for my background from Papericious Wedding collection, Wendy vicchi Embossing paste run through Prima Stencil work, topped with some Ranger Gold EP, background work for shimmer I have used Fabrika Decoru's Magic paint water soluble and I simple love the gold shimmer it set. Stamped with Archival ink-Orange blossom with Prima Texture stamp, layered with few diecuts, chippies (Fabrika Decoru) - heat set with Ranger Gold EP, Metal charms, sentiment.......LACE and to add a bit more elegance and softness I handmade my foamirian flowers with a creamy flower center, few gold painted flower buds, gold magic paint for splashes to add a bit brightness to the LO........viola.....this is it!!

Few close ups





Sharing with you all gals @


Hope you all love this and share your lovely comments.

Happy crafting!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment