Search This Blog

Saturday

Little Angel



Hello Dearies...

Today I share a reverse canvas with you all - PINK totally.  I'm totally honoured to  showcase this project for More Mixed Media Challenge blog as Guest DT and would like to thank you guys for this honour. 

I have used the reverse side of canvas.  I have used White Gesso - Prima, Dustty Attic Bubbles Stencil, Dustty Attic Chippie - Jewel and flourish chippie from local stores,Viva Gold, Baby Pink - Papericious new release spray, handmade and mulberry flowers,handmade felt flowers, different sizes beads and pearls.

I worked down on the canvas with clear gesso and stencilled with Dustty Attic Bubble stencil and white gesso and heat set it, used spray and worked down, applied gesso to chippies and highlighted with Viva Gold, Embellished with flowers, beads and pearls.

The focal pic I choose is my dear crafty friend's niece.  She's totally a princess with Blue eyes....and pretty one.  I just adore this little angel and complete loved working on her pics for my projects.  


Few close up shots








Hope you guys like the theme Pink I choose and have inspired you.

Grab our Badge

Sharing with

Studio75pl
Z dodatkiem złota

Stamplorations


Artasticchallengeblog
MAY inspiration is Michael Sass with The Garden

Scrapslet


Modnoe-hobby



Sovaiskusnica


Freetanyflowers


Will join you guys with yet another new work of mine.

Stay Blessed!!

Cheers !!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment