January 18, 2017

Mixed Media - Celebrate



Hi Friends!!


Today I'm here to share a beautiful canvas.  I enjoyed working on this project. I have used Papericious Wedding collection paper pack for the scrap layout. The paper was very much coordinating with the theme challenge of this month ...hence I choose it.

I used Prima white heavy gesso along with Diecuts and more Raindrop Stencil. I used ColourArte Twinkling H2O's Yellow Rose and gave a neat coat for shimmery yellow randomly around the layout. Then stacked my centre pic with doily cut in half and adhered it... next used coordinating DCWV strips of cardstok and tag behind the centre pic.  Later used splashes of black heavy gesso,Lindy's starburst Red Rudolph's Nose Red and Poker orange and Brown splashes. Later embellished with Tiara along with pollens and small gardenia flowers.  Then used Cherry Lynn's Gardenia flower strip and made roses and highlighted with Diamond Dust for sparkle and also used Spellbinders Dies for Small Daisies in grey and white and used glitter micro beads,fussy cut coordinating butterflies and adhered them along the layout and applied InkaGold  randomly on the edges of the layout for a shimmery effect.

The word Celebrate itself fascinated me to create this little piece ....and I loved the way the whole layout turned up.

Hope you all enjoyed what  I shared here.  More close up pics ....










I'm linking this project for the below challenges:


Morethanwordschallenge


Lindy's Color Challenge

Lindy's Blog Challenge

Craftylifechallenges


Mixedmediamc




Happylittlestampers




Wordspaintery-Jan Challenge

Stay Blessed!

Love

Hema