Search This Blog

Tuesday

Waiting - A soul in Love!!


Hello Crafty Souls.....

I'm back again this week to share another work of mine with you all. I share this debut work for ScrapUnlimited Blog and would love to thank my lady boss Bettina for being so supportive and understanding and she gave me time to create and share my post. So here it is with you all.

I have used 8x8 canvas, run through stencil with crackle paste, Prima Opal Magic colors, used Metal embelishments, Scrapiniec chippies, Chabocons from the store, Poppies chippies and laces from Fantasy, few dew drops, rose buds, flower diecuts, metal beads, guage, Timholtz wordings, for more sheen and shine added Prima Micro glitter to finish the project.

Close up shots









We have some lovely collections added to our store and if your looking for some awesome stuff for your creations here it is SCRAP UNLIMITED - STORE

Would like to share with 


I loved the teal color and flowers in the extreme left of the mood board and have created this piece. A love of life which is bloomed in the midst of darkness and the tenderness I sensed I tried to incorporate in this art share of mine. A flower which is waiting for a warm embrace......it does sound quite romantic ...yeah!! A soul which waits....so is the wording which suited aptly for this. Hope you guys like this!!

Would also be sharing with ....




Happy Crafting and Happy looking!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment