Search This Blog

Wednesday

Sky is the Limit!!


Hello Gals.....

I'm here with my last minute madness of work share......I played with lots of texutres and mediums and happy the way it turned out to be.

I have worked on 8x8 canvas, added cut chipboards randomly for bricks, layered with tissue paper, added on textures from Itsy Bitsy - Little birdie - Grainy texutre paste, Fiber paste, Embossing paste - Avagado and Warm Cinnamon for the pops and also a stoney feel. Rubbed with Finnabair Waxes, heat embossed the window & Pearl hanging chipies with Lindy's EP - Midnight Teal, Black, White and Clearly clear EP's, Prima mini ART Stones, Lace, Stary melange from Itsy Bitsy store, finally added some grass and flowers from my stash.Chippies used are from Mudra and Dusty Attic. Dry brushed with white gesso for highlights.

More close ups








I would be sharing this LO with 

       

This title inspired me to play along this challenge as the sky being my focal point. And any of us would love a stary shiney blue sky and this is my interpretation of the same. Gazing sky through your window or from your balcony gives us all a kind of relief and its such a stress buster when you put your head up and just gaze into those tiney tiny stars sparkling over your head......I would love that it is  vastness to bring humbleness and an eternal space to brign gratitude for the coziness of home. No matter years that have passed, Leo Tolstoy saw each night sky as a fresh gift given from above. It was this moment that anyone who knew him would see his eyes smile and his breathing deepen just a little. For him this was UNIVERSE and we all love it. I hope this piece makes justice to this challenge gals.


I was inspired by the filigree wroth, the teal color of the feathers and sea, and also the magenta hues in the mood board and this is what I came up with for this months challenge.






Hope you guys like my work share.
Will be posting soon for the coming moth .......!!

Cheers guys!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment