Search This Blog

Thursday

Dandelion Beauty


Hello Ladies.......

A new work for this month's DT share for Mixed Media Warriors Blog challenge and we have a very colorful mood board to play with.



I have created a flowery lavender background with full of flowers and lavender hues. I have used few diecuts of leaves which were colored with Lindys Magicals & Sprays - Magnolia Magenta, Hibiscus Rose - Magical Powder and spray, Prima Doily  & Chippie were heat embossed with Lindys EP - Ceaser's gold EP, Midnight Teal, Clearly ClearEP, diecuts of flowers- few were colored with Lindys Magicals and Sprays, sisal, background was done with heavy gel medium and sparkle paste from Itsy Bitsy - Little birdie new release, also for more texture I used Itsy Bitsy embossing paste which gave fluffyness while I heat set it. Added Alchol inks, guage, art stones, White acrylic splatters, Prima moulds, background stamping was done with Itsy Bitsy stamps in my stash. Also dont forget to have a peek on the chippie which has marble effect - Magic which I got from Lindys EP!!.

Few Close up shots.....










Hope you guys like my new work share for the month and do check on the blog we have a DT call. So wish you good luck for you all who apply.

Also would love to share with






I loved the dandelions and the colorful flowers and colors in this lively moodboard and hence created a lovely springy LO with lots of texutres and colors.


Image may contain: text

I loved the filigree work in the mood board and also the purple and pink hues.....with cyrstals here...hence shared this work of mine with lots of textures...shine and layers of flowers.


Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment