Search This Blog

Wednesday

Bee Shabby

Hello....

I was quite excited when I heard this lovely call for BeeShabby...though the terms are tough I have been admiring the posts on social media and have been following here.  I have very less take on shabby chich as I have limited access for stuff......hence I rarely have done more projects on shabby chich......else I would have created more work too.  I love your papers very much and have truly been waiting for a chance. 

I sincerely believe that where you have will there is a way and I'm passionate about whatI create and do. I have been scrapbooking since 2yrs and have constantly been engaged in creativity and mixed media has been my interest. I have been creating altered art, scrapbook layout.....mixed media projects and have fairly had rewards for my works.

Sharing my Social media links  here

Name     :   Hema

Country   :   India, Bangalore, Karnataka.

Links         FB  :   HemaVelCraft
       Instagram :   Hema SJ  
             Blog    :   Hema SJ - VelCraft
      Pinterest    :   Hema Velcraft

Blogs I work for

                Words & Paintery - Mixed Media blog.
                Off the Rails - Mixed Media Scrapbooking Blog
                Mixed Media Warriors - Blog
                Canvas Corp Brands 
                AltairArt Blog
                Reddhs Creative Blog
                Scrappin 4 fun
                13Arts - Guest Designer
                Itsy Bits

Links to my work

http://velcraft.blogspot.in/2017/06/rose-quartz-pink-beauty.html
http://velcraft.blogspot.in/2017/04/our-wedding.html


I will be waiting for the announcement. Wish me luck!!

Cheers!!

Hema



No comments:

Post a Comment