Search This Blog

Thursday

Soaking in Spring!!


Hello Gals.....

Today I'm sharing my first DT project for Itsy Bitsy Blog. We have a lovely SPRING challenge for this month and this is my take on the same.

I have used most of the products from the stores to create this piece....using their newly launched mixed media range. I received my design team kit with lot of new mediums from the stores along with Little Birdie flowers, stencils, chippies.......but in my project I wanted to highlight the texture paste as this gives more depth to any project and hence tried my hands on Grainy paste and Fiber paste on this project. These pastes are very good for your mixed media projects and the outcome is here which I have shared over.....I loved the result and outcome.

I have used a thick chipboard 12x12 to create this. And have the tutorial on the blog for you guys to have a quick glance on how I created this project. I have used texture paste, fiber paste, glue gun, art stones, chippies, paper cylinder, dry moss, few leaves from stash, corrugate sheet, flower sequences, diecut flowers, art stones, Color Sprays - Green, Gold and Tangerine, dry twigs, crackle paste, fussy cut butterflies.

Few close up shots 











I totally enjoyed creating this piece and loved the textures and the total outcome of the project.  Hope you guys like this little share of mine.

Sharing with

I was inspired by most of the elements in the mood board and the wood pathway, the girl...the deep forest secnic pic and implemented it in my LO.

Will share a few more inspirational projects with you all.

Happy Crafting Gals.

Create.....Share......and have fun!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment