Search This Blog

Wednesday

Wish- A prayer!!


Hello Ladies.....


My new work share for this month and I made tag for Off the Rails blog. This month our moodboard is all about colors and textures and this is my share of work.



I made a big tag, adhered pattern paper cut in different sizes to the tag and applied clear gesso,used Prima gesso run through the stencil, for more texture play I stamped with Prima script stamp, have added Lindys Magical powder Yellow Rose of Texas and Bells of Ireland green for color play, added chippie embossed with Lindys EP - Bling -y Blonde, added few handmade flowers, bling, guage dry brushed with Distress yellow, Viva gold dry brushed, added handwritten sentiment, edged the tag with Archival black ink, finally added melange. The image used is a digi image from Jeremiah Ketner - Fine Art.....He has some lovely Chinese Gals in his Digi shop. I have the link on the pic if any of you are interested in buying these lovely gals. They are lovely to color.....!! I love coloring hence have a handful of these gorgeous dolls!!((LOL)) ....so will be using them in few upcoming work of mine.


Few close up shots....







Hop on to our blog for more work inspiration by our DT gals.

Sharing with
Image may contain: text
Create...Share ....have fun!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment