Search This Blog

Monday

Unicorn!



Hi Dearies....

I'm sharing a card with you all today for TTCRD Blog.  I have used  Digi image from Mari Digis.


Intro

"My name is Maria Emilia and I love to draw. Through Mari Digis I was able to offer my designs to more people so they can color and attach them to their craft projects. Seeing the fabulous arts of so many people keeps me constantly inspired to create new sketches!

I have used Green CS for base, Papericious Whimsical paper pack, fussy cut lighthouse from the paper pack, green moss, Prima Art stones, Colored the image with Zig Real Clean Brushes, few mulberry flowers and leaves form my stash.






Hope you guys liked this little share of card.

Looking forward to see your creations @ TTCRD Blog.

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment