Search This Blog

Saturday

Twilight - The Saga!!


Hello Gals......

Hope u all are doing good and we are in the new month....where few are celebrating autumn and few are welcoming chill winters......and here too we facing chill weather....and I'm here to share with you all my new work which I was inspired with Mixed Media And Art Blog - Fantasy and Creative Artist Stage III & IV  Nature and  Brilliant Decoration with our lovely talented gals.....!! Also comes along the new month with more favorite blog challenges whom I adore More than Words and Lindy's.  Wowwww.....loved all the color play and truly lovely inspiring work from all the DT's in the blogs.  So here is my share of work.

I have created a Fantasy frosty in the dark woods kinda of LO which I truly loved working on as I used lovely products on this and totally adored the way it turned out. I have used a thick chipboard and adhered corrugated sheets from packing by cutting them into small bits and ripped them randomly so that I can get the rough texture which looked grainy and used burlap cloth from a shopping bag, twigs from my garden, paper rolls tied them with thick cotton thread, Prima Heavy black gesso, Lindy's Magicals  Mad Hatter Set, Wendy Vicchi's Crackle paste randomly and also edged the LO with crackle paste to give more texture, added sprays, magical powder, for highlights I used Finnabiar's Unicorn sparks, Fabrika decoru's Magic glitter paint for shine and melange. For a spooky effect I used my hot glue gun for a cobweb effect, cheese cloth dipped with magicals, Wycinanka alphabet chippies colored with Unicorn sparks, added few small ear studs I had which totally matched the LO and finally finished with a double sentiment which totally goes with the focal pic and also the mood board challenge.

Sharing few close up shots







Sharing with you all gals

For Mixed Media Art - Stage1-Metal-maiden


For Mixed Media Art - Stage II - Love-on-bottle

Mixedmediaandart-Stage 3   - Breath of Nature - have used real twigs 
Mixedmediaandart - Stage 4 - Decoration - have used lots of  shine and few ear studs.

For MMA Creative Artist Stage 3 & 4 I have incorporated all the required elements needed for the challenge in this one single piece. Hope this inspires!!

And also with

For MTW challenge I was inspired with OUTDOORs and woodgrain....hence here I have used the corrugated bits and also the twigs which give a natural feel and also I have my focal pic which goes deep inside woods at night as the twilight saga....hence I draw the inspiration and have shown it in this work of mine.


Lindy's Nov 17                                        Lindys-Magical

    Mad Hatter- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders


Here I have used Magicals - Tweedle De Denim & Tea Pot Purple and just dry brushed them on to my LO and violaaaa.....awww love the shimmery effect they left on my work ......!!


Creativeartistemixedmedia
Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog

Moremixedmediachallenge


Mixedmediaplace

Hope you guys like my work and if I have inspired will truly feel happy!!

Will come back and share some more in the coming days guys!!

Love & Create!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment