Search This Blog

Wednesday

Autumn Princess- Mishika



Hello...Dearies..

Its festival season over here .....everyone celebrating Diwali - Festival of Lamps. Everywhere so colorful with lamps and brightness......showers of happiness everywhere. I wish you all guys a very 

HAPPY DIWALI

Today I'm sharing  new work which I have scrapped for my dear friend's new born baby MISHIKA .....she's a cute little darling...and this is one way that I could show my love to my dear friend and her cutie pie. I choose this happy moment pic as my focal image and choose to play for Lindy's challenge.

I have worked on canvas with Prima Heavy white gesso, run through the stencil with TCW-Wood grain stencil, for sprays I have used Hag's Wart Orange, Franken Lime and Blazing Black, toned them with spray misty for dark and light shades and I love the shimmer Hag's Wart Orange has on my canvas......hopefully my camera has captured it.  I have used more fussy cut flowers from Sherry Baldy's - My Besties Collection with Besties images, layered with DCWV - Autumn collection paper pack, Fabrika Decoru's chippies and autumn collection die cuts, autumn leaves stamps -stamped with Archival Orange blossom ink, few golden beads and pearls, Golden EP, finishing with some black acrylic splatter.

Few close up shots






Sharing with 



OCTOBER Color Challenge SPRAY Set                     OCTOBER Color Challenge SPRAY Set

Fabrika Decor





Moremixedmediachallenge

 "Anything Goes" + optional Orange.

Will be around to create few more and share......till then Happy Crafting Gals!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment