Search This Blog

Monday

Brave Hearts never loose



Hello Gals......

Hope you guys had a fab weekend. I played with this LO yesterday and wanted to share it with you all .  

I have used Brave & Strong - the Guy paper collection pack. Applied  Prima clear gesso, Prima white gesso, stenciled with Prima Heavy Black gesso with The CraftTreat new release stencil squares, added acrylic splashes, Viva gold, Lindy's Moon shadow mist sprays, Lindy's Magical powder Mission Bells Brown, Papericious and Creative Embellishments Gears - heat embossed with Lindy's Black Forest Black, Bratwurst Brown and Gold EP, few tags, Burlap flowers, number stickers from the paper pack, We are memory keepers- thread, art stones and beads from my stash.

Few Close up shots






Sharing with 



I share this LO as the soldier's journey towards capturing the enemy in a grunge setup with this month's mood board and this inspired me to work on so that I can share this along.



Hope you have liked my share of work.

Will join back with few more work by weekend.

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment