Search This Blog

Friday

Be Brave!!


Hi Gals....

Today I have a tag to share with you all.  Its already end of the month and this will be my last share of work for this month!!

I have created this standard tag with wavy stencil new release by Expressions Stamps, Prima white heavy gesso, Lindy's Magical Powder - Blue, Ranger Alcohol ink - blue pebble, few sea shells, green moss, white acrylic splashes, cheese cloth, wooden chippies - embossed with Lindy's teal EP and pearl silver Wow EP, art stones and a sentiment which follows and is self explanatory goes along with the focal pic I used on the tag.


I created this for More than words - Mini Challenge on FB.

Hope you guys like this little share to end this month.

Will share more next month........

Happy Creating gals....!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment