Search This Blog

Sunday

Fairy of Darkness


Hi Dearies....

Hope you guys are doing good! 

I wanted to share a new work and especially the mood board which I truly loved working and this was very inspiring, hence played my turn of creating this lovely canvas.


Materials used:

8x8 Canvas, Prima Heavy Black jesso, Flourish Stencil  - Newly launched by The Craft shop India, Thick Foam - unevenly cut, Laces, Pearls, Handmade Angels, Lindy's Black EP, Prima - Alchemy Turquoise blue, OldSilver, Velvet blue, Prima - Unicorn Sparks, WendyVicchi - Crackle paste, Hexagon black transparent glitter, Black micro fine Glitter, Fussy cut flowers from Papericious - Love affair paper pack,  DustyAttic - Chippies, Resin Wings, Pink n White feathers.

I have used thick foam unevenly cut on the edges, stuck few laces randomly, pearls and applied heavy gesso, after it dried applied cackle paste and allowed to dry. Layered the focal pic with Prima Rose Quartz collection and flowers from Paperiocious Love Affair paper collection. Played with waxes......awww looks like these waxes were made only to play on such work and love the way the whole LO turned out! Dry brushed with Unicorn sparks and Waxes.  Finally used glitters and sparkles.

The focal pic I used here is a painting from an unknown artist which I had saved since I liked the appeal of the pic and its truly lovely to see in eye....but since I saved it as pic ....I was wanting to use this lovely artists work on one of my projects and our gals at Mixed media came up with such an appealing mood board that I could not resist using this image for my art work too.....!! I truly by heart appreciate the painting done by this artist!!

Few close up shots








Sharing my work with


Hope you all like my work and will surely join back with few more in this month.

Happy Crafting folks!! 

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment