Search This Blog

Saturday

Dreams R Forever - CA


Hello Dearies......

Hope you all are in good Spirits!! 

Today I share a small Canvas using the beautiful products of Colour Arte as DT share, I also have created a small tuto for the same.

Product List:

Canvas 8x8, Prima Heavy gesso, Diecuts &More stencil, Papericious Circle Chippies, Circle Dies- Spellbinders, ColourArte - Twinkling H2Os, And Silks, fussy cut butterflies and leaves, flowers, micro beads, tags for layers.

Step 1: I took a canvas of 8x8 and applied white heavy gesso through stencil and heat set it. Also adhered lace trims to one corner.


Step 2:  I coloured the canvas with ColourArte - twinkling H2Os ...these are like atom bombs and i just love to use them on many of my projects as they have more pigment and shine and truly your project looks awesome with that colour and shine. I washed the canvas with all the colours I wanted to use...matching my pic and layers I wanted to use. I used my misty tool to run the colours and loved the way they spread and leave a watery effect on to your project.


Step 3: Next I started layering all the tags and paper for the arrangement of my focal pic.


Step 4: I coloured the watercolour paper with Twinkling H2Os and used my Spellbinder Circle dies and have cut few circles and used them as layers to the project. I have coloured the chippies with silks and layered them as well finally added micro beads and viola....my LO was ready. 

Unfortunately the pics I had clicked are not popping up here  where I had coloured the watercolour paper and I'm not able to share....please excuse me here, though I have explained in the steps and also you can see in the pics below.

Few close up shots for you guys











All products are available @ Colourarte





Also sharing this art with 

-----current challenge----



Grab our Badge


Hope you guys like this little share.

Till I see you next....Happy Crafting!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment