Search This Blog

Tuesday

Architecture - Whimsical


Hi Dearies....

Its already a month over and I'm almost finishing my month on projects.....here today I share this little mini canvas for Mixed Media And Art Blog.  And this is my take on this months Challenge.

I have used Wendy Vecchi's Crackle Paste, Paper chord wire for tree trunk, Spanish moss dry and green for shrubby effects and dry grass effect, flower sequence from my stash, chicks/ ducklings stickers from my stash, golden micro beads, Lindy's Spray - Moon shadow mists Green and Brown, Resin border, metal charm- lantern.

Few close up shots:







Happy to share with


May 2017 Challenge


Hope you gals like what I have shared here.

Will surely play back next month with some new work.

Stay Blessed!!  Cheers!!

Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment