Search This Blog

Thursday

Violet


Hello  Dearies.............

I have a special post to share with........hope you guys would like it.

Its a 8x10" canvas and I have made this specially for Moscow Scrap Club blog....I loved this month's challenge of creating something new techniques with mixed media challenge and have given a try on sculpting and jewellery techniques.

I have used a cloth handbag for the curtain.  I did this by sculpting method technique for the fabric using stiffener and adhered it to the canvas. Allowed to dry.  Had made the Prima  jewellery with hot glue gun, for the stairs I used a cotton candy stick as the steps and added cheese cloth for the fabric flow which depicts in the focal pic. I have used a big lantern chipboard from Creative embellishments. Once I had everything in place I applied Heavy Black gesso and worked around the layout. Once dried used Finnabair metallic Wax and Unicorn Sparks for highlights. Had layers done for the focal pic with  Prima - Rose quartz Paper pack, die cuts dandelions and few mulberry flowers and leaves to match the LO. Pearls and beads were glued with Heavy body gel.

I was inspired with the pic....which speaks a Women who has conquered and she has reached the top most and there is light and brightness in the dark path of life and we women can achieve and spread happiness in the form of flowers and pearls and all smiles even at the darkest side of LIFE.

Few close up shots :








Hope you all enjoy this little creation of mine.  Will be happy to hear from the expertise.

Thank you Moscow Scrap Club for giving an opportunity to share creations with a difference.

Hope to visit you all again.

Lots of Love...

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment