Search This Blog

Friday

Diamond Heart


Hi Dearies


I just finished working on few challenges and this is Apr month and don't know how days are flying away.  Today I have a new layout to share with you all .........its a little baby who is close to me.  I worked down on this LO with a different take on Patina paste .....

So here I have used 8x11 canvas.  Firstly I  sprayed with Lindy's Magical Powder - blue and gave wash, next used TCW - 331s Mini solace stencil and worked on the background with Finnabair Patina Paste. Few blue, patina blue, white splashes, then stamped few leaves and branches with Versafine pigment ink (Teal), used G45 Botanical papers, made tags and did layers with it, added cheese cloth,  I used wooden chippies from Creative embellishments, Embossing powder - Lindy's Drop dead Diva set - yellow and Greens to my chippies, handmade foam and paper roses, mulberry leaves, micro beads and pearls, fussy cut butterflies.

I was in love with the pastel shades with this month's mood board and what a chance to create this little sweet heart to fit in.

Few close up shots










Wordspaintery



Scrap-the-girls



Mixitupchallenge


Stamplorations



Mixedmediawarriors



Pan Pastel

Premium Art Brands


Hope you all liked this little art sharing.

Will join you all with yet another beauty.....

Stay blessed.

Lots of Love

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment