Search This Blog

Wednesday

Altered Box


Hi Dearies.....

Today I have an altered chocolate box, inspired by Finnabair's Wax Madness.....I got my new set and could not resist myself using them and doing an altered project. So here I share with much excitement. 

I have used three techniques in this project, i have done fabric sculpting for the bottom and for the lid I used foil, and on top again used glue gun technique. The icing on the cake was the colour change when I used these waxes on this project.  I literally jumped out of excitement and happiness that these waxes were creating. I'm totally in love with these.........as a creator what more should I be asking!!

I covered the white cloth which was a carry bag, cutoff the handles and used the body of the carry bag to cover the base of the box.  I used sculpting technique and fixed the cloth with 3D Heavy Body gel. For the lid, I used kitchen silver foil used for packing, and on top of it gave glue gun shots randomly. Later covered with Heavy Black gesso and used Alchemy Opal Magic Turquoise Satin, Blue Velvet,Acrylic Spark -Unicorn Hair...........Vioooolaaa....my eyes popped out.

I truly could not take my eyes off and these waxes smell so gud!!! 


Wanna c close ups:










I share this small project with 

purple_unicorn_painting_fantasy_abstract_hd-wallpaper-663898




Hope you all like it and enzoy.

Will join with yet another work of mine.....

Stay Blessed!!

Cheers!!

Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment