February 07, 2017

Grace-Black N White


Sa  Grace - Her Grace





Hi Dearies


Today I have a totally lovable board in Black n White.......had fun creating this lovely frame.

I have used Prima Black & White Gesso,Dusty Attic stencil, cheesecloth, ColourBox - Metallic Silver Ink, Die cuts - Doilies, leaves, flowers (Handmade), fussy cut embellies matching to the focal image, Resin ....all handmade.

Firstly gave a rough patch of Prima Black gesso, and added white gesso with Dusty Attic Stencil.
I have used Papericious New Love Affair paper pack for layering, fussy cut few flowers, Eiffle Tower, Clock and layered them around the focal image. Used dies for doily, black flowers and edged these with silver pigment ink, leaves and small flowers were done by using Spell binder and Cherry Lynn dies and have used small sliver glitter balls in the centre of the flowers. I used silver tones on the edges of the layout as the other one colour. I used art stones roughly across the layout and in the end roughly edged the layout with white gesso. I gave the caption in French as Sa Grace- meaning Her Grace.....since I felt the centre pic was quite appealing and that's how I loved working on this project.


Few close up pics below:











I'm linking this little piece of art to the following :



Anothercolorfulcreation


Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog

Creativeartistemixedmedia




MixedmediaMonthlyChallenge


Happylittlestampers



Scrapourstash-Feb   

P.S  >> For Scrapourstash Blog Challenge my pick is Doily/Glitter/Mixed Alpha Title and this piece goes very much in sync with the challenge and the project !


Hope you all liked this little art of mine.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  Will join back with another new project.

Stay Blessed.

Love

Hema