Search This Blog

Saturday

DK in Dialling




Hi

Happy to hear you have a DT team call....more excited to apply.  

I'm Hema here from India and thank you for the opportunity given for many artists like us who are exploring in the field. I love to use the die in my projects and also have been doing so.....I love the use of dies in the art work we use.........and one of the best I would mentionn is Agiart.....!! Yes I have just ordered for few more new dies which I placed....... A few little details as requested ........ mentioned below.

Country   :   India, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Happy 
Links         FB  :   HemaVelCraft
       Instagram :   Hema SJ  
             Blog    :   Hema SJ - VelCraft
      Pinterest    :   Hema Velcraft


About Myself:

I'm a Human Resource professional and have been working all through and been crafting as well.  Its been an year and a half that I took a break and have dedicated my time to my passion for creating.  I'm married and have a teenage son...its  a small family.  I have been into fine arts and painting having learnt Indian traditional art like Tanjore and Mysore paintings which is totally on gold foil and usually we depict Gods in these kind of paintings.  I have done my finearts certified course and have been making paper crafts like cards/albums/gift boxes/ scrapbook layouts/ mixed media/altered art/journals/ decoupage......and so on. So art is something which has been in me from the beginning and also a great stress buster in my life. I love to make more mixed media projects as it gives freedom to use everything in your stash and nothing goes waste...which I do include in my work. I'm a self learnt mixed media artist. I love to play with colors and paper.....create something which gives happiness.  Apart from crafting Music is something I love, Travel too.

Its a great learning to be among such beautiful souls who bring joy to our lives by their work.  I have learnt the same way too.  Hope my work brings an opportunity to learn and create more with you all.  Enclosing my few links which I have recently worked ...more on my blog....



I'm comfortable in all mediums.......water colors/acrylics....any. I would love to experiment on new techniques and I always try to bring it in all my works and each work I ensure I bring some variation and each is different from the other and there' s no repetition of the same work. I'm comfortable in mixed media, scrap booking, cards, altered...etc.Currently I'm DT for

                   
                Off the Rails - Mixed Media Scrapbooking 
                Mixed Media Warriors 
                Canvas Corp Brands 
                AltairArt 
                Reddhs Creative Blog
                13Arts - Guest Designer
                Itsy Bitsy - Little Birdie
                Scrap - Unlimited
                
I will be doing videos as well......may be in two months time my little home should be ready and my crafty heaven as well. Yes....I have a small craft studio set up in my new home. Would surely be sharing more projects and vidoes as well.


Thanks again for creating an opportunity for many artists out there. 

Would love to hear from you.

Lots of love

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment