Search This Blog

Monday

Mother--Colorful



Hello...Ladies,

I have my new DT work to share for CCB Blog- We have a crew challenge and th theme is Older Than U and I choose my mom's pic as the focal image and created this LO on handmade chipboard paper from CCB......I have used burlap - colors for layering (CCB), Glimmer Mist Glitter (CCB), Layers of handmade printed Vintage tags (CCB) which is handpressed, stamps, archival inks, fussy cut flutters, flowers from my stash, Chippies from Mudra - Sentiment, Creative embelishments & Primed Chippies from ItsyBitsy - Little Birdie were heat set with LSG EP - Ceasers Gold and Purely White, sprayed the LO with Lindys - Bells of Ireland Magicals, Yellow Rose of Texas, Peony Scarlet Red, added few mini prills and melange hexagon.

CCBProducts

Few Close up shots....








Sharing with 

No automatic alt text available.

Hope to join soon with some more work ....before month ends.
Happy Crafting dearies..!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment