Search This Blog

Sunday

Yummy Juicy


 Hello all,

I'm sharing my first project for the month which I have created for MTW - March challenge. we have a lovely topic this month and I know everyone would love this.


Food is the main WORD inspiration and Creative Challenge is using a SQUARE photo. So we have our lovely DT's inspiring you with their projects for this month. 

I have created a fruity luscious one. Hope you all guys like it. I'm a good foodie, but like more fruits, yes i scream you scream ice creams,  juices mostly all fruity stuff. So my temptations is what I'm sharing here with you all this month. I have used square photos with some colorful tempting fruity pics with few fruit die cuts, texture paste, shaker miniature fruits and Lindy's sprays.

Few close ups





Hope this inspires for you guys to create and share with us for this month.
Waiting for your entries.

Cheers!!
Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment