Search This Blog

Saturday

Mouse hunt


Hello Peeps....

Today I'm sharing my new work inspiration for the month. I have always been fond of this movie which is really humorous called Mouse hunt directed by Gore Verbinski. Its really nice to watch and you would enjoy a little mouse which is stubborn and is the real hero of the movie. I found this pic in my collection and just created this inspired with Lindy's mood board.

For the project I have used embroidery loop adhered with 7 Dots paper and run through Tim holtz glaze medium and added Lindy's EP - Spring-leaf-chartreuseStarbright-gold-green, added some chipboard negatives and adhered it to the loop and added Lindy's spray Drop-dead-gorgeous-greenTibetan-poppy-tealYellow-rose-of-texas. Added layers with gauge colored with the sprays, die cuts were also colored with the sprays, layered with natural dried twigs, mulberry flowers, bling.
Few close ups:















Happy to share this work with (Linked)


WISHING U ALL HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!

Thanks for stopping by.....

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment