Search This Blog

Monday

Baby - its COLD outside!!


Hello Lovely People.....

Winter is the time for COMFORT, good food, warmth, for a lovely talk beside the fire and lovely music inside our hearts.....I love HOT CHOCOLATESSSSSS!! Yummmm...just love them.

Today I want to share my project which I'm Guest Designing for Mixed Media Acadmey Challenge Blog and I want to thank my buddy Priya Mishra for giving this oppurtunity and the love she shows for art and her fellow buddies. 

So, I have a lovely little canvas 8x10 measuring which was also adhered with a star mini canvas on top and I have created this canvas with wintery project for this month. Its freezing cold and breezy here in Bangalore and its very cold. I wanted to create this wintery project keeping the season and warmed up myself creating this lovely piece.

I applied crackle paste over to both the canvas panels and spiced them up with Lindys - Magnolia-magenta-gold magical, Bavarian-blueFrozen Jack Forest magical. I have cut few pattern papers with my dies and overlayed them for layers. Few were colored with Lindys' Magnolia magenta and also distressed at the edges with Distress inks. Fantasy / Dustty attic, ScrapFX chippies were adhered and also heat set with Lindy's embossing powders - Aurora-amethystKing-midas-goldBavarian-blue-ep. I layered the focal pic with some natural twigs, cinnamon sticks, pinecone, fussycut elements, diecut pattern papers which were colored with Lindys magicals, frosting powder, frosting ice, stayfoam balls, few snowflakes diecuts which were water colored, pompom balls, poinsetta mulberry flowers.

Few close ups



















Wish u all guys a lovely Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Sharing with

 

Thanks for hopping by.
Cheers!!

Hema

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly! Amazing! I love it! The palette and details are chosen very harmoniously! Thank you for playing with MMP!

    ReplyDelete