Search This Blog

Friday

Key - A shadow to Success

 


Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm sharing with you my creation for this month. I have made this LO with loads of layers, textures and magic of Lindys sprays and EP. 
I have used 7dots studio Fortune Teller collection as my base and married it with Mintay papers - Life stories which I fussy cut and layered them to my composition. I have used Finnabair's stencil, Wendy Vicchi's embossing paste which was seasoned with Lindys EP-Fiddlehead-fern-green-blueCaesars-goldCathedral-pines-green magical shakerTime-travel-teal magic shaker. I have used real grape twigs, dried corn leaf, dired twigs,dried cotton flower remains which were gessoed and colored with Finnabair metallics, diecut element which were heat embossed with Lindys EMP, few were highlighted with Finnabair's metallic waxes - Fire bird and mint sparkle. I have used Scrap-FX laser chippies which were beautified with Lindy's EP, Mintay papers fussy cut flowers and were layered around the focal pic, metal key elements & hand written sentiment was adhered. Finally added white splatters around the LO.

Few close up shots for more details











   

 

 

Woul like to shre my work with 

PS: Inspired by the word SUCCESS and the KEY, I have created this LO with a handwritten quote which explains it all. Hope I have done justice to the challenge.

https://lindysgang.blog/2019/11/01/bring-on-novembers-challenge/

Hope you guys liked this project share for this month.

Cheers!!

Hema

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Hema - this is sensational! I love your quote and your work is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo very much dear Heather!! Happy to see you here!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Wow, Hema that page is absolutely beautiful. I really like your layering and your bright color combination. Very well done!! Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my lovely friend....happy to see you here!! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Oh such a creative and awesome page! Thank you for playing along at More than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much hon...happy to see you here! XOXO!!

      Delete
  4. totally gorgeous creation
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my dear Daisy!! Happy to see you here!!XOXO

      Delete
  5. Oh wow Hema! You always surprise me with you creations. Fantastic project with awesome composition.
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my dear Nunu....happy to see you here XOXO!!

      Delete