Search This Blog

Thursday

Love Life- Life a beautiful garden

 

Heloo Lovely People....

Before we bid goodbye to this month I have my few last works to share with you all. I have created a lovely LO with some lovely colorful challenges this month.....and yeah challenged myself as well.

I have worked on the LO using some lovely stuff as always. Primed the scrappaper with Clear gesso - Prima, added embossing paste (Vendy Wichhi) through Dusty Attic Stencil - Distressed Grid Stencil, added Lindy's EP - Hi-Maintenance-MagentaCaesarsGoldPrima Donna Purple. I have used sprays - Hi Maintenance Magenta, Guten Tag Teal. The LO was layered with many fussycut flowers, mulberry flowers, paper moulds were gessoed and were rubbed with Finnabair's new release waxes - Firebird metallic wax, Indian Pink, the wooden chippies - Dusty AtticPaisley #1-chipboard were colored with Prima's acrylic - Metallic Dark Velvet and were highlighted with Firebird metallic wax. Finally added some melange, artstones, glitters, stamped across the LO with kaisercraft texture stamps.

Few close up shots











I would love to share this work with

May Mood Board Challenge

No photo description available.

PS: I have added two photos and for me weekend is spending time with nature. A lovely park or a garden with loads of fresh flowers and lots of trees, with fesh air and enjoying a lovely evening with your family is what I enjoy, as I'm a professional I hardly get time to spend time with family and to take away the work stress, I would surely love to see some colorful scerne to my soul. So the best is to takeoff to some place where you have some lovely breeze, flowers, garden, a sunset and yeah that my way off chilax and relax. Hence depicted my version of weekend here in this LO.


16 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I adore your colour scheme. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words again Hema!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for being so late to reply....thank you so very much for all the appreciation and motivation. I always love u talented bunch of ladies for all the motivation you gals do!! (((HUGS))XOXO

      Delete
  2. Your layout is amazing. I love it.
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so very much my lovely talented lady!! ((HUGS))XOXO

      Delete
  3. So beautiful layout dear! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words and Lindy's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for being late to reply my lady.....thank you so so much and very happy to see you here on my blog!! Love as always!!((HUGS)) XOXO

      Delete
  4. Wonderful layout!!
    Love all the purples and the little details in the cluster, the swirly elements leave me speechless.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MTW challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for being late to reply....Thank you so so much my angel for always appreciating and motivating us with such lovely creations of yours!! ((HUGS))XOXO

      Delete
  5. Such a fun and colorful project!!! Thank you for playing along with us here at the Dusty Attic this month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for being late to reply.....thank you so so much for all the love and apprecaiton u gals show ....!! XOXO

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely and joyful LO! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for being late to reply my darling!! Thank you so so much for all the appreciation and love you guys show and its truly motivating!!((HUGS))XOXO

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for having replied late.....cant thank you gals more for so much of love and motivation that you all show ((HUGS))XOXO

      Delete
  8. Hi Hema, love this project, bright colors and so many stunning details. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than WOrds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying so late...thank you ladies for so much of motivation and love that you gals leave....!! ((HUGS))XOXO

      Delete