Search This Blog

Sunday

Enchanted



Hello Lovely People,

Im back this month with some lovely projects to share with you all. I have created this huge canvas for my wall decor and also my DT work for ScrapFX blog post. I was quite inspired by the colors, mood board, few lovely techniques which I picked from few talented ladies who kept sharing their works. So here I came up with something like this which I'm so happy to share with you all.

I have used Finnabair Textures paste, Gesso - white and black heavy gesso, Heavy body gel to glue the embellishments, made some heavy faux looking textures with silver foil, background was done with Embossing paste run through a brick stencil and was heat set with Lindy's EP- Bratwurst Brown King Midas Gold, fussy cut elements, few paper molds, sisal fiber, Prima texture stamps for background stamping, wood embellishments from  my DT kit - Scrapfx, glitters, melange, micro beads, real dried flowers, for background coloring I have used my ever time favorite Lindy's - Polka Purple magical, Magnolia Magenta, Oktoberfest Orange, and the wooden chippies were adorned with Lindy's EP- JackO' Latern, Urban Amesthyst, Dropdead Gorgeous Green. For moulds I have used Prima Acrylics and highlighted them with Sparks acrylics with dry brush, also highlighted with Ranger Alcohol inks for final touch.

Few close up shots.....









Would like to share this work with

I hope you guys will surely like this little work share.
Will share few more in the coming weeks.....till then Happy Crafting!!

Cheers!!
Hema


1 comment:

  1. This project is totally awesome, love it! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at Lindy's! Hugs Heidi

    ReplyDelete