Search This Blog

Monday

Fantasy - a Beauty


Hello Dearies,


Its been a long time that I have been working and sharing stuff on my blog and other social media. I wanted to take a break and get back. Will be sharing some nice stuff in the coming month and will keep you guys occupied.

I have created this canvas inspired by one of my crafty friend.  Its nice to be inspired and create after a break. I have used a 8x12 canvas adhered with dustyattic chippies negative, Prima heavy black gesso,  and used Lindys' magical shakers - Magnolia MagentaYodeling-yellow, Lindy's EP Yodeling-yellow-epRaspberry-lemonade, dustty attic and scrappienec chippies, fussy cut floers, real twigs which were heat set with EP, diecuts, glass cabochons, glitter and melange has been added to make this lovely project.

More closeup shots:









Im happy to share with 

https://lindysgang.blog/2019/08/31/lindys-bright-fall-challenge-announced/

Hopefully I will share more work of mine as always.

Happy crafting!

Cheers!
Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment