Search This Blog

Sunday

Favourite



Hello Lovely people....

Today Im sharing my first work for the month and loved creating this canvas.

I throughly loved working on this project. Have used most of my favourite products. Life is full of adventures and fun ....I was in total isolation with my mind wandering into some beautiful locales and lovely destinations....having set my heart just created this totally enjoyed. I love playing with the color Blue/Teal and its just magical. I recently won MTW challenge and was proud possesser of this beautiful papers of Mintay and I couldnt resist my temptations (LOL) and this is what I came up with. 

I have used Fiannabair - Gesso, Crackle paste, Gold Acrylic Sparks.
Dies used - Fantasy
Layers done - Mintay papers - Wilderness
Chippies/ Stamps - Scrapfx
added up with seashells, moss, filigree moulds, mulberry flowers, prills, micro balls, melange and glitters.

Closeup shots ...











Would love to share with 

No photo description available.



I was inspired by the teal shades in the entire mood board and which extremely caught me was the pic which is to the extreme right with lake view. Hmmmm .......such lovely pic with totally isolated place with beautiful mountains....harmony and yeah totally at peace with your innerself. Yeah this where I drew my inspiration to create this canvas. 



(Old work- but one of my Favourite as this was choosen as Mystery winner in MTW challenge)



(New Wrk - again for MTW but with a diff way of scraping it, as I challenged myself )

Thanks for stopping by...... wait for some more work share soon on way!!
Cheers!!

Hema

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow - the colours and details on both of these are so gorgeous! It's always great to have you play along at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my dear lady......love all the appreciation and motivation. Always MTW has been my favourite blog to express myself and challenge myself in creating lovely stuff which amuses me to discover my own strengths in form of art......XOXO

      Delete
  2. Woww your creation is breathtaking. I love the vibrant color combo you used. ♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my lovely talented lady.....!! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Oh wow wow wow!
    This is so vibrant, amazing and full of little details. I adore it.
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to see you here my angel Nunu.....!! I know how much we love each other and our works as well!! (HUGS))XOXO

      Delete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous take on your original layout. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sooo much for all the love my ladies....feels so gud((Hugs))Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi Hema. You amazing me always with your bright colors and layers, Love this one. So much details. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words & good luck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so very much dear France. Means a lot my dear((Hugs))xoxo

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful layout dear Hema! You made a wonderful work with your elements and I love the way you combined the vibrant colors. Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to see u here my deary.... yeah..u inspire me wth lot of ur wrk my dear. Thank unfor inspiring the world ((hugs)) xoxo

      Delete
  7. Absolutely fabulous work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helli Nicole.... thank u soo very much my dear((hugs))xoxo

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous project
    Both projects are so beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing at More Than Words...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Priya....Happy to see you here. Thank you so very much for all the appreciation and love gal!! XOXO

      Delete