Wish you all a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2019!!
Welcome to our Blog hop for the year.
We are here to share with you all some lovely Mixed media projects with Tutorials and also some lovely gifts from our generous sponsors for this Event.
I'm happy to share with you all my mixed media Layout for this lovely year.
I have used lovely 7dots studio Northenlights papers here and have created the Layout. I'm explaining the process in steps as I had issues with uploading the process pictures....Xcuse me for this.
- I applied clear gesso to the paper and cured it for further usage. Later added White gesso, light modeling paste, crackle paste randomly on to the pattern paper.
- Once it dried added Lindys Magical shakers Polka Purple / Magnolia Magneta gold / Yodeling yellow randomly on to the background. Heat setit.
- Once dried again added a little of modeling paste run through Tim Holtz stencils.
- Stamped the layout with some Prima texture stamps randomly. Also used dragonfly stamps from Visible images. (I love all their stamp sets).
- Now added Lindys embossing powder and heat set few DustyAttic / Scrapinec chippies - Embossing powders used - Prima dona Purple/Hi Maintenance Magenta / Bling - y- blonde yellow.
- Next its the interesting part.... layering.....I have layered the focal image with few papers cut random sizes and inserts with flat flowers, heat set chippies, few moulds, foam flower fillers, die cut sheet,bling, microglitter powder,yellow acrylic splatters, natural twig branch, I love flutters in my layouts......makes it more romantic...yes fussy cut few lovely butterflies and adhered it along the layout.
I choose the focal image as symbol of love.....TAJ MAHAL at the backdrop. Yes!! Makes it more interesting to work on your project when you have such lovely heritage and I wanted to bring in some beauty to my work and nothing better than Taj....wat do think guys!!
Few close up shots
Hope you guys liked my work. Hop along here with us and leave some love......follow us on our social media.....win some prizes.
Hema (U R HERE)
Find us on Instagram