Search This Blog

Monday

A Dragon is not a Slave!


Hello Lovely People.....

I'm sharing my first project share for MAGIC SCHOOL-Stage III with some lovely talented women out there and this is my take on the first task given to us.  We were asked to create dark tones and this is my challenge take. 

Stage I

                             

Darkness can encompass a primitive chaos and the power, its essentially not evil but yet largely associated with death and destruction, captivity and spiritual darkness.....and the power of chaos. Darkness can also be linked to time spent in the womb which takes place in dark again. Even our minds consist of certain complexity and cannot get rid of negativity of our mind.  We are a mixed creature of good and bad and never hesitate to expose them or sometimes we do it privately....

I was inspired by the dark hues in the mood board, elements and textures and created this piece as the evil can be a destroyer but yet can be won......So Dragons are always fighters of darkness and this is my love to Dragons.
I have used 7Dots Paper pack for layers, tags, heat embossed dies from Fantasy dies, lots of Finnabair  products in this work.
I'm very happy to be a part of this season and thankful to Yuliya for bringing in these innovative challenges and making us push ourselves challenging our creativity and moving to an extra edge in creating some lovely projects and lots of learning too.
This is truly MAGIC and the word is apt !!










Also sharing with



Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog



Wish me luck and do wait there's more to come!!

Thanks for stopping by and do leave some love.

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment