Search This Blog

Saturday

B my SUNSHINE!!



Hello Lovely Souls.....

Today I have a lovely LO to share with you all. This is a very special one as I have been wanting to work on 7Dots collections and never got a chance to work with these lovely papers......but got them as my prize win and truly wanted to make some gorgeous work.  I know most of the crafty friends over there love to work with them and I'm no different..... so here it is.

I have worked this LO for More than Words challenge.......as this month the challenge is about color Yellow and it depicts happiness, joy, intellect....energy I wanted to depict all these in this little piece of art which I have shared here as my happiness and hence loved making. Right from the focal image and the colors......brightness in the LO was truly magical....enjoyed creating this LO and worked out of my comfort zone toooo......and I love challenging myself on every piece I work as this has made me come so far. 

I have used Clear gesso, Acrylic base.....yes incorporated this and added alcohol inks, fussy cut flowers and diecuts elements, wooden chippies were heat set with Lindys EP -Midas gold and Black  - Yelling Yellow, Cowbunga Copper, Hag Wart Orange shimmer spray & Lindys Magical shakers for background, Prima diecuts, Acrylic embossed sheet was cut and added with alcohol inks and rubbed with Viva gold for more shine. Added some more sparkle with micro fine Finnabair glitters and art stones, Kaisercraft rubons. 

Few close up shots......











Would love to share with



Loved the bright tones on the MB and this LO was apt to share over for this month.




Thank you for stopping by.

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment