Search This Blog

Wednesday

Moon - My Happiness


Hello Crafty Souls.....

We are almost coming to the end of the month and I'm here sharing my DT work for Altair Art Blog.
I have used 10x12 canvas, layered with AltairArt papers and also I diecut them in circles and have layered along the focal image as the image I picked was Moon. Night city and the delicate shades of blues.....purple hues and pinks combined together were truly colorful to work with and I adored the combination. At night is the time you spread your wings for your dreams and its a crescent  with mysteries and secrets. So this is the lovely time and the beauty and mystery of the moon always fascinates me and this is why I picked to work on this and loved the way the composition tuned out......I have used Dusty Attic stencil, Wendy Vicchi's Embossing paste, added Lindys - Pop Rock Purple, Hawaiin Bluespray,added few diecuts from Fantasy dies, diecuts of flowers, moon faces, tags, melange, Prima Flowers, lace, guage, for embossing texture I have added Merci Beaucoup Mint, Urban Amethyst, King Midas Gold EP, distressed with Archival inks for final touches, Tim Hotlz small wordings.

Few close ups







Would love to join you guys next month with few more work share......!!

Sharing this with 



P.s - For Summer Studio Challenge-----My winged friends here are Dragon flies.....!!!


Loved the pastel shades in the Moodboard here.....lovely flowers and the rythm of colors.

Happy Crafting Gals

Cheers !!

Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment